Top 10 Love Quotes | Top 10 Love Lines | Top 10 Love Short Quotations

love

Here is the list of most famous top 10 love quotes or love thoughts from all over the world written by the famous international writers. These superb thoughts has been found by Atishay "The Author of this Blog"



1. How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it.


2. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love....


3. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love...


4. I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved...


5. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion...


6. Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old...


7. There is more pleasure in loving than in being beloved...


8. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead...


9. To say "I love you" one must first be able to say the "I."


10. Where there is love there is life...

Popular Posts